About this resource

This complaint department is not foster specific. If you have difficulties please call FosterClub for additional assistance at 503-717-1552. The state of Vermont would like you to share your complaint with the worker or supervisor. Then if your complaint isn't resolved, follow the steps below. Family Services Division: Contact the director of the district office you're working with. You can also read the brochure A Guide to Sharing Your Concerns. If the issue is still not resolved, please contact the DCF Consumer Concerns Team: Email: AHS.DCFConsumerConcerns@vermont.gov Mail: Consumer Concerns Team, Commissioner's Office, Department for Children and Families, 280 State Drive, HC 1 North, Waterbury, VT 05671-1080 Please include your phone number and mailing address on any written correspondence.