(855) 874-3273
Fax: (202) 727-6505

About this resource

If you are age 15 or older, and have sincerely worked with your social worker and/or guardian ad litem to resolve an issue, the CFSA Youth Ombudsman (aka Yo Bud) can help. Living arrangements, rights, and fair treatment are some of the concerns the BUD can address.


15 or older

Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:45 pm
200 I Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
United States