The Application is open for selected states!
Deadline extended for VT, OR, RI & ID.
Apply by May 1!
We believe Experience = Expertise.
The FosterClub All-Star Internship was founded on the belief that youth who have successfully transitioned into young adulthood can have the largest impact on their peers. All-Stars are recognized as leaders on a national scale, and their stories continue to affect policy and practice, significantly improving the lives of youth still in care.
Interns receive leadership training, help improve outcomes for youth transitioning out of care, educate peers and industry professionals, and change public perceptions about foster youth across the nation at conferences and events all summer long.
The All-Star internship begins with a 6-week virtual training at FosterClub headquarters. After receiving summer training, All-Stars return home and continue to be connected to advocacy opportunities.
24 interns are split over 2 sessions:
- Session A: June 1 - July 9
- Session B: July 19 - August 27
- A living allowance
- End of internship bonus honorarium ($1,000)
- Cell phone and/or internet stipends
- Leadership training
Please note that for 2021, the All-Star internship will be hosted virtually due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic.
In order to apply, youth must:
- Have first-hand experience in the child welfare system/foster care
- Be between the ages of 18 and 24
- Be able to be photographed
- Have the ability to obtain high-speed internet (we will work with folks to ensure you have adequate bandwidth)
- Register for an account (it's FREE) to keep up-to-date on foster youth program opportunities!
- For more info contact email@example.com or call (503) 717-1552. Reach Ashlee directly at x104.