Native American Youth and Family Center (NAYA) Sibling and Family Visit Night

503.288.8177 ext. 309
Visit Website

Once a month, the Foster Care program holds Sibling and Family Visit Night to provide a positive natural environment for youth in foster care to visit with siblings, family members, and other people they have connections with. NAYA provides time for the learning and teaching... Read more

Native American Youth and Family Center (NAYA) Pathways to Adulthood

503.288.8177 ext. 261
Visit Website

Pathways to Adulthood provides independent living services and support to Native American youth ages 14 to 21 who are currently or who have been in state or tribal foster care systems. The ILP provider meets with youth each month to assist with individual transition goals... Read more

Getting to Know... Michigan

Visit Website

Fostering Success Michigan is a statewide initiative that aims to increase access to and success in higher-education and post-college careers for young adults with experience in the foster care system. Their "Getting to Know..." series features in-depth guides to help students with experience in the... Read more

Connecticut: Adolescent and Siblings Rights in Foster Care

Visit Website

The Connecticut Department of Children and Families' website includes a wide variety of resources for adolescents in the foster care system, including links to gender-specific mentoring services, summer employment resources, scholarship funds, applications for youth advisory boards, and bills of rights for youth in care... Read more