(855) 874-3273
Fax: (202) 727-6505

If you are age 15 or older, and have sincerely worked with your social worker and/or guardian ad litem to resolve an issue, the CFSA Youth Ombudsman (aka Yo Bud) can help. Living arrangements, rights, and fair treatment are some of the concerns the BUD...Read more

Lauri Lamm 307-777-5536

Wyoming has a google doc and phone number for complaints. Lauri Lamm at the number above can help, or fill out the form in the website above. "DFS makes it a priority to resolve client concerns or complaints about benefits, programs and other issues. Our...Read more

818 642-5096

Housing for current or former foster youth.Read more

(212)676-9421 X7 on menu

Complaints may go through the parent and child unit on the website above. The following PDF details your rights: http://www1.nyc.gov/assets/acs/pdf/advocacy/parent_handbook.pdf page 29 for rights. Any parent, child, foster parent, or other concerned person who needs assistance resolving a child welfare related issue may call the...Read more


Learn ten tips to get through the holidays. Watch for more holiday resources. Email us at outreach@fosterclub.com with your holiday ideas, resources, info and questions.Read more