American Indian Child Resource Center

Visit Website

The American Indian Child Resource Center (AICRC) is a state-licensed foster family agency. They recruit and train foster parents, coordinate services to foster children and provide advocacy and support to biological parents. AICRC provides the following services: Recruitment, certification, and training of American Indian families... Read more

Nak-Nu-We-Shaw (Yakama Nation)

(509) 865-5121 Ext. 6800
Visit Website

The Nak-Nu-We-Shaw (NNWS) program assists other governmental agencies, attorneys, courts, and interested parties to comply with the unique values, customs, and laws of the Yakama Nation. NNWS provides licensing to adults interested in becoming Native American Foster Parents.Read more


Visit Website

Amara is a non-profit organization focused on providing youth in care the love and support of a committed family. As one of the first agencies in the country to work with gay and lesbian couples, Amara is inclusive of all families regardless of sexual orientation,... Read more

Youth Unlimited

(971) 293-9237
Visit Website

Youth Unlimited offers therapeutic foster care services that address behavioral needs and better their academic, cultural, and social engagement skills. Youth Unlimited seeks to support the youth of color navigating through the child welfare system through culturally specific services and recruiting new foster parents of... Read more


(323) 417-1440
Visit Website

RaiseAChild recruits, educates, and nurtures supportive relationships equally with LGBTQ and all prospective foster and adoptive parents while partnering with agencies to improve the process of advancing foster children to safe, loving, and permanent homes.Read more