About this resource
Additional information for current or former foster youth here: https://wyequalitycare.acs-inc.com/Training/Wyoming_Medicaid_Programs_20...
- Phone- Call the WDH Customer Service Center at 1-855-294-2127
- Mail or drop off- Completed application to: WDH Customer Service Center 2232 Dell Range Blvd. Suite 300 Cheyenne, WY 82009
- Email- Scanned applications to email@example.com
- Fax- Applications to 1-855-329-5205
- Online- Complete an application online at www.wesystem.wyo.gov
- Print an application online: http://health.wyo.gov/healthcarefin/medicaideligibility/index.html http://health.wyo.gov/healthcarefin/chip/apply.html
You may fill out the application online or call. The application will give you a checkbox to indicate you are a current or former foster youth.
Wyoming does not insure former foster youth moving into Wyoming after aging out of care in another state. Call Wyoming to check your eligibility.
Homeless youth may use General Delivery. Verify with Medicaid.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires states to provide young adults under 26 with free health care if they were in foster care at age 18 or older. This ensures that former foster youth can access the health care services they need – just like non-foster youth who can stay on their parents’ insurance plans until 26.