Wisconsin lists several departments and ways to file complaints on this website, including a generic form. If you need additional assistance, feel free to call Outreach at FosterClub (503) 717-1552.Read more

(206) 439-3870
(800) 571-7321

The Family and Children's Ombuds Investigates complaints in Washington state about agency actions or inaction that involve: Any child at risk of abuse, neglect, or other harm. A child or parent... Read more

(844) 286-0769

Their help includes: Making sure youth understand their rights while in foster care Reviewing a youth's concerns about case-specific questions and complaints With a youth's permission, working with... Read more

(401) 462-4300

The Office of the Child Advocate (OCA) is an independent and autonomous Rhode Island state agency responsible for protecting the legal rights and interests of children in state care. These rights... Read more

(855) 840-6036

The current foster care ombudsman in Oregon is named Darin Mancuso. You can call him with complaints and he will investigate. Anyone can call him, but he's generally a resource for foster youth and... Read more