Not foster specific. The Ombudsman office will take your complaints relating to child welfare. The office accepts citizen complaints about state agencies and personnel. The ombudsman may investigate... Read more

This complaint department is not foster specific. If you have difficulties please call FosterClub for additional assistance at 503-717-1552. The state of Vermont would like you to share your... Read more

(801) 538-4589

You may contact OCPO at any time. Below is Utah's instructions for filing a complaint. The Office of Child Protection Ombudsman (OCPO) is an independent office created to investigate complaints about... Read more

(615) 532-1572

An ombudsman is a person whose job is to work out problems between people and government. The Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth’s (TCCY) Ombudsman Program is an external, third-party problem... Read more


If you are age 15 or older, and have sincerely worked with your social worker and/or guardian ad litem to resolve an issue, the CFSA Youth Ombudsman (aka Yo Bud) can help. Living arrangements, rights... Read more