(404) 656-4200

About this resource

If you have a complaint about the child welfare system or feel you were treated unfairly by any system as a current or former foster youth, you can call the number above or use the complaint form. Your ILP Coordinator will have additional information. find a list of specialists in the link above or on this website: If you feel your rights have been violated... can submit a Grievance form. The form link is located above. Start with the DHS form, and then the Child Advocate form. Fill out the .pdf, save it with your name in the file name, then email it to Note: the email address is also indicated on the interactive .pdf itself.