<-- Use the search box at the left to find resources in a specific state. You can also search by resource type (such as housing or scholarships) or keywords.

Here's a quick overview of what every young person in foster care should know about accessing resources:

(212)676-9421 X7 on menu

Complaints may go through the parent and child unit on the website above.


Learn ten tips to get through the holidays. Watch for more holiday resources.

(503)222-2280 x2

Medicaid option for qualifying foster youth in Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington counties and a small part of Marion County.