The National Resource Center for Youth Services (NRCYS) at the University of Oklahoma is looking for a Young Adult Consultants Coordinator (Program Specialist II). They are seeking a professional with excellent communication, youth leadership development and engagement skills, attention to details and a passion for youth services.
Location: Fairfax, VA
- Recruit, develop, maintain, and support a cadre of 15-20 Young Adult Consultants (YAC)
- Assist and support the YAC with logistical and administrative support
- Serve as a liaison between the YAC and the Center for States
- Serve as a subject matter expert regarding youth engagement and youth adult partnerships
- Write required project reports and documentation of activities
- National travel will be required