alan123's picture

I'm 16 years old . I'm in Foster Care as of right . And I got my girlfriend pregnant . Since i'm in Foster Care do I receive any financial support or any support at all to help raise my child? . I've looked all over online and nothing seemed to help . It would be greatly appreicated if someone answered my question. This is urgent to so please .

alan123

Vonda's picture

If you are in foster care and the child lives with your Foster parents would get money to buy the baby its needs. If the baby lives with an under age parent who lives at her or his home I think the parents would apply. I think the parent that the child is residing with may be able to apply for some kind of aid but I am not really sure. I do not think you can get any help if the child is not with you. Just my thought but it never hurts to check it out with the County. Hope this helps

alan123

Vonda's picture

If you are in foster care and the child lives with your Foster parents would get money to buy the baby its needs. If the baby lives with an under age parent who lives at her or his home I think the parents would apply. I think the parent that the child is residing with may be able to apply for some kind of aid but I am not really sure. I do not think you can get any help if the child is not with you. Just my thought but it never hurts to check it out with the County. Hope this helps

alan123

Vonda's picture