Strait607's picture

Hello Everyone,
I'm a 48 year old male, I do not have any children of my own, I wish I had. My mom is 1 of 12 children in her family. Over the years, some of her sisters and brothers were placed in and out of Foster Care. Mainly because my grandpa liked to travel the Country. Hearing stories of when my mom and aunts and uncles were young, made me want to reach out to foster children. I would like to be able to offer an opened ear, someone that you can tell your problems too and I won't judge you. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. I do not like drugs at all. But I sill support someone going to rehab to get help.
I love to listen to people's stories. You can learn a lot by listening and not speaking.
If there are any foster children wanting a friend or someone to look up too, or just someone you might want to share a little of yourself with me. I won't prejudge you.
I will try to be your friend, someone you can count on.

Rosesaurus's picture

I'm not a young foster child anymore, but nevertheless I would like a talk with you. You seem like a nice dude. I'm 19 years old, living in The Netherlands and currently in college. How are you?