bobbritryalibryn's picture

Hi, my husband and I are looking to help a young man who is looking for a home and a family. We were blessed with 4 beautiful blonde girls. The oldest is 7, youngest is 5 months. Each pregnancy my husband had hopes for a boy but we never got one. We love our girls and would never trade them for anything. With that being said, we would still like a son. After long discussions and thinking it over we have decided not to adopt a baby or young child. I always wanted a big brother for my girls. And my husband wants someone who he can take fishing, golfing, or whatever interests him. We love reaching out and helping others in need. We are hopeful that we will be able to connect with someone out there who wants a family to be part of. A little about us... We are fun, adventurous, and always wanting to get the most out of life. Currently we live in Ohio, after living in Florida for 2 years so that our girls could experience Disney World, the beaches, etc. My husband is an HVAC tech and I am a stay at home mom.

Did you try looking on

pontes's picture

Did you try looking on Adoptuskids.org ? http://adoptuskids.org/_app/child/searchpResults.aspx