I am a ward of the state and i am currently on probation. My foster parents are giving up on me and i have nowere to go besides juvy. my bio mom and me have been talkin and my granny is now a foster parent can the state stop her from taking me in.

1 answer



Do you have a CASA or a court appointed attorney? Does your relative want to take the steps? If they qualify - you should ask your support system to advocate for them.