Help Teens Navigate the Foster Care System
Created to look like a teen magazine, the Quick Start Guide is packed with information to help youth from the ages of 13 to 21 understand the foster care system they are in.
The guide was developed to:
- Provide an introduction to foster care
- Decrease anxiety and fears about entering care
- Empower young people to ask questions
- Provide supportive adults with youth-friendly answers
- To improve communication between youth and supportive adults during a traumatic time
Included in the 32 full-colored guide book are:
- Step-by-step handbook about the foster care system
- Famous people who spent time in care
- Stories from peers in foster care
- Worksheets and cartoons
$3.95 per book with bulk pricing available for quantities of 100 books or more.
Download the information below, and call 503-717-1552 or email email@example.com to order.