- UTRGV students share experiences during Congressional Foster Youth Shadow Program, UTRGV (June 8, 2016)
- Foster children take over Congress for a day, Los Angeles Times (May 28, 2016)
- Weaving a Safety Net for Students Without One, MSU Alumni Magazine (Spring 2016)
- Foster Youth Advocate to Change the System that Raised Them, The Chronicle of Social Change (May 7, 2016)
- Scripps Howard Foundation Series (April 1, 2016)
- Finding lifelong friends at Seaside's FosterClub, Daily Astorian (Mar 24, 2016)
- Foster Care Youth: Using Technology to Provide Support, Social Work Helper (Feb 16, 2016)
- Mobile Apps and Foster Care Solutions, The Chronicle of Social Change (Nov 14, 2015)
- Foster-care agencies step up efforts on behalf of LGBT youth, AP (Nov 1, 2015)
- Showing compassion: How to mitigate the effects of childhood trauma, Helena Independent Record (Oct 21, 2015)
- A Hole in the Safety Net Offered by the Affordable Care Act, YouthToday.org (Oct. 2, 2015)
- Many Former Foster Youths Don't Know They Have Health Care, NPR (Oct 1, 2015)
- Behind the Smiles: National Foster Care Month, Huffington Post, (May 28, 2015)
- New law encourages foster kid 'normalcy', Detroit News, AP, David Crary (April 9, 2015)
- States tackle “aging out’ of foster care, Bend Bulletin (Mar 31, 2015)
- Utah woman travels to D.C. to discuss foster care improvements, Daily Herald (Dec 20, 2014)
- From Hardship to Hope, Huffington Post (May 23, 2014)
- Group care for foster kids: Critics seek phase-out, CNS News (May 17, 2014)
- Drugged as Children, Foster-Care Alumni Speak Out, Wall Street Journal (Feb 21, 2014)
- After 18, Foster Kids Face Tough Road Ahead, NPR (Apr 8, 2010)
FosterClub Young Leaders
- YouthSpeak: The Importance of Foster Youth Voice and Educational Outcomes, California College Pathways (June 10, 2016)
- American Graduate: Foster Care Education Gap, Arizona PBS (May 19, 2016)
- YouthSpeak: The Power of Mentorship, California College Pathways (May 17, 2016)
- Angelica, MSU Alumni Magazine (Spring 2016)
- Long road to a CSUSB diploma for Renaissance program student, San Bernardino County Sun (Jun 13, 2015)
- Foster youth taught life, career skills at MSU summit, The Bozeman Daily Chronicle (Jun 19, 2015)
- Congress Asks Why Foster Children Take More Mental Health Meds Than Other Kids. TakePart.Com. May 29, 2014.
- Minnesota youth honored as national FosterClub All-Star, Minnesota Department of Human Services, June 16, 2015.
- Better Futures: A validated model for increasing postsecondary preparation and participation of youth in foster care with mental health challenges. Lee Ann Phillips, Laurie E. Powers, Sarah Geenan, Jessica Schmidt, Nichole Winges-Yanez, Isha Charlie McNeely, Lindsay Merritt, Candis Williamson, Shannon Turner, Harry Zweben, Celeste Bodner, The Research Consortium to Increase the Success of Youth in Foster Care. Children and Youth Services Review. 57 (2015), pps. 50-59.
- Legal and Relational Permanence in Older Foster Care Youths, Allison E. Thompson, MSS, LSW, and Johanna K. P. Greeson, PhD, MSS, MLSP. Social Work Today. Vol. 15 No. 4 P. 24.
- Using Family Group Conferencing to Achieve Permanency for Youth, Lisa Merkel-Holguin, MSW, Kathleen Tinworth, MSC, and Anita Horner, BA. American Humane. V. 22, No. 1, pps. 39-49.
- U.S. Department of Education, Foster Youth Transition Toolkit, Washington, D.C. 2016.