Welcome to the NEW Foster Parent Online Training by FosterClub!
Here you will find curriculum infused with foster youth perspective:
- Covers issues important to foster youth
- Helps adults understand youth better
- Provides best practice information from leading child welfare experts
- Trauma informed
- Low cost
Our courses are designed to elevate the foster youth voice on topics important to them. They cover:
- Peer Relationships
- Preparation for Adulthood
- Family Connection
- and more!
The course content links to information published throughout fosterclub.org and our child welfare partners' sites. At the conclusion of each course, you will take a quiz to demonstrate your learning. As you satisfy your education credits, we hope this unique youth perspective curriculum will convince you of the importance of your work as a foster parent, and inspire you and your youth to stay connected to all the resources available on fosterclub.org.
Only $24.95 for 1 year subscription per parent:
- 1 year from date of purchase, available 24/7
- access to all courses, quizzes and credit hours
- new courses added regularly
- downloadable, printable course certificates of completion
- access to supportive adult message board and foster parent community
Do you need your grades from the OLD foster parent training site?
**ATTENTION** This information will no longer be available as of March 1st, 2017.
CLICK HERE - You can still access past grade book information, but are not able to take courses or quizzes on that site.