Foster Care 411 is designed to give young people in care the answers they need to better understand foster care and take charge of their lives. Written in an accessible, engaging format, this comprehensive guide includes:
- Questions and answers in relevant foster care topic areas
- A glossary of terms to help youth better understand foster care terminology
- Foster to Famous stories to inspire and empower young people
- Quotes from youth in care relating to their experiences, and providing advice and encouragement
- FYI Forms to help young people communicate and advocate on their behalf
Though created for youth, Foster Care 411 is also a valuable resource of information for any supportive adult of youth in care.
Format: 6” x 9”, paperback, 180 pages
Cost: $12.95 individually, quantity discounts available
Click here to order Foster Care 411 from FosterClub's Publishing Partner, the National Resource Center for Youth Services.