In keeping with FosterClub’s tradition of engaging general sessions (Independence City, Case-by-Case, All-Star Transition Panel, YouthSpeak) this new interactive experience will give young people the ‘keys’ to developing their own transition plan. Youth will be challenged to create their own road map and find supports along the journey of transitioning in this fun and energetic game of challenges. Content is supported by FosterClub’s new Transition Toolkit.
Learning Objectives — participants will:
- Identify common ‘road blocks’ experienced by transitioning youth
- Problem solve to overcome common challenges
- Know and understand the importance of having a transition plan
- Understand the importance of supportive adults and a team approach to transition planning
- Understand the importance of community connections and resources
For information about this event, or for a custom quote for FosterClub Training Services or All-Star participation in your event, please contact us via email or call 503-717-1552.