The FosterClub All-Star Internship Program was founded on the belief that youth who have successfully transitioned from foster care to responsible young adulthood are best suited to impact the transition of their younger peers. Since 2004, FosterClub All-Stars have been reaching out to other foster youth through conferences, trainings, and events.
The Application for the 2017 All-Star Internship is now closed.
**Nevada & New York have an extended deadline of March 7th!**
Interns receive leadership training, help improve outcomes for foster youth transitioning out of care, educate peers and industry professionals, and change public perceptions about foster youth across the nation at conferences and events all summer long.
- 7-week Summer residence internship at FosterClub headquarters in Seaside, Oregon
- Contract opportunities through summer 2018
- Paid travel and housing expenses
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 18 to 24 years old at the beginning of internship
- Experienced foster care in the United States
- Permission to travel and a government issued photo ID
- Want to be an All-Star? Become a registered member of fosterclub.org to keep up-to-date on foster youth program opportunities.
- Angel Petite, Young Leader Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-717-1552